Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 10.0.0.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 10.0.0.2 identical pictures, documents, and any other files. It compares files not only by names but by their content and significantly increases free space on your disk. It helps you to organize your media collections and reduces the time needed to defragment your hard drive. Download today Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, an expert-recommended PC solution from Auslogics. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder uses a low amount of system resources and is relatively lightweight. It is easy to use and can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
The problem: You may have hundreds of photos, videos, music files, or documents that you have lost track of. You are running out of disk space on your PC, but sorting through your files seems overwhelming because there are just too many of them. Duplicate File Finder will help you locate and remove useless file duplicates to free up disk space and better organize your file collections. You will have full control in being able to look through the list of duplicates and decide which copy to keep.
Identical files not only waste your hard disk space but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce the time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize the time used by antivirus to scan your computer. Media file collections, such as music, video, images, and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundred or even thousands of mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks. With the app, you can organize your media files and increase the free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder + Activation Key
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder + Activation Key has the MD5 search engine which allows the program to search for duplicate files by content, regardless of other match criteria. It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can make sure there are no duplicate files on your computer. Having duplicate files on the computer is not only a waste of disk storage and system resources but can also make things confusing when working on them.
With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can easily scan the selected folders or drives and shows a list with all the duplicate files it finds, leaving you the decision about which one to delete, and which one to keep. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder features a clear, simple interface that takes you step by step through the analysis and deletion process. It’s also surprisingly quick at scanning the hard drive. In addition, you can view the file properties, explore the containing folder, and sort items i.e.
On the downside, the criteria used in Auslogics Duplicate File Finder to select which files should be considered as duplicates are not very flexible – as an example, you can’t filter files by extension, only by certain prefixed types – and once you get the list, you need third-party apps to preview the files. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder cleans your hard drive of duplicate files and recovers precious disk space in just three easy steps. Overall, Auslogics Duplicate File Finder gives you a simple and easy way to get remove any duplicate files.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder + License Key
A PC’s hard drive tends to become very full, very quickly. You may have thousands of photos, videos, music files, or documents, and most of which you will probably never open! Cleaning out your system regularly is worth doing, but it can be a long process and some people are overwhelmed because there are just too many files to manually sift through.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder helps you find and remove any useless duplicated files, to free up disk space and let you organize your file collection properly. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder gives you full control over the list of duplicates and lets you decide which copy to keep. It uses intelligent algorithms to compare not only file names but also contents to ensure there are no false search results.
- Identical files not only waste your hard disk space but also may cause system slowdowns.
- By deleting duplicate files, you can reduce the time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize the time used by antivirus to scan your computer.
- Media file collections, such as music, video, images, and photos, often become the primary source of identical files.
- If you have a music collection of several hundred or even thousands of mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks.
- With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, you can organize your media files and increase the free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.
- It has the MD5 search engine, which allows the program to search for duplicate files by content, regardless of other match criteria.
- It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names.
Here are some top features:
- The software has a smart algorithm that works effectively in finding and removing duplicates even from the deepest and darkest corners of your disk.
- They may take time depending on the files which need to be scanned so the results will be presented accurately.
- The software is fully customizable according to your requirements
- you can easily select the files or folders that you wish to scan, and then in the results section also you get full freedom to select the files that you wish to remove.
- Everything starts from scanning to removing files you have full right to customize.
Free to use
- Unlike most duplicate finder software, Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is available for free, you can easily use every tool offered by the software without paying any extra amount.
- The tools offered are ideal for home as well as for commercial use. Being free software doesn’t make it any less useful.
- One of the best Auslogics Duplicate File Finder features is that it keeps all your data secured.
- While there is much software that leaks data for some money but Auslogics has proven its security has been acknowledged by industry experts.
- You can easily rely on the software and let it search for duplicates.
- It is highly user-friendly and allows users to customize it.
- It helps users to manage files, relocate and transfer them.
- This tool uses bit-by-bit comparison, which detects duplicate files.
- It can fill up a space for File Manager.
- Made some interface enhancements
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Search PC for various types of duplicate files
- Let you preview and view duplicate files
- Offer multiple ways for you to remove duplicates
- Offer a Rescue Center feature, which can be useful
- A bit slow when searching
- Take a long time to scan a large number of files
- Fail to display duplicates in an easy-to-view way
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space is required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
How to Install?
- Open the app.
- In the middle pane, add a folder to scan for duplicate files by selecting the checkbox next to it.
- This step is optional. Customize the search according to your needs.
- Click Search.
- When the search is done, you will see the found duplicate files. You can view and examine them.
- Select unwanted duplicates by hand or by choosing a selection rule.
- Click the Delete Selected Files pop-up menu and choose a removal option.