EF Commander 23.12 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
EF Commander 23.12 is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander™. In 1996, it was ported to the 32-bit Microsoft Windows™ operating system.
EF Commander Free is a file manager for the Windows 32/64 bit desktop. If you’ve ever used and liked Norton Commander, you’ll like this dual-windowed program. You can search directory trees and directories and perform actions, including Run, on files. You can also check file attributes and edit files with search-and-replace and drag-and-drop. Use the internal editor or associate one of your choosing to edit files, easily view files con, figure out the buttons to suit your needs, and get the system and disk information.
EF Commander is a fully-featured file explorer, manager, viewer, archiver, and FTP client for all versions of Windows. Built on the principles established by the famous Norton Commander, EF Commander continues the focus on dual-windowed file management and easy commands for taking complete control over your files on both local and external storage. This includes support for drag & drop, manual selection of files, and automatic sorting by extensions.
EF Commander + Activation Key
EF Commander + Activation Key has spent a lot of effort on making sure the program interface can equally serve both novices who want a fast and easy way to control their data and experienced users who want to deeply customize every aspect of their daily work. Some of the popular options include fully customizable tabs, customized fonts, colors, and user-defined columns, the ability to add or edit keyboard shortcuts,
EF Commander is an easy-to-use multi-featured file manager, archiver, viewer, FTP/FTPS client, and HEX editor that will fully control your files and folders. Computer file management is something that we all do, one way or another: whether it is organizing stuff on our desktop, creating new folders to house our files, or relocating data to a different drive, it’s something that everyone does to make navigating on their system has a more streamlined experience.
EF Commander is a file manager, archiver, viewer, and FTP client for Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP desktops. If you’ve ever used and liked Norton Commander, you’ll like this dual-windowed program, which comes complete with bubble and online help. You can search directory trees and directories and perform actions, including Run, on files. You can also check file attributes and edit files with search-and-replace and drag-and-drop. Use the internal editor or associate one of your choosing to edit files, and easily view files con.
EF Commander + License Key
EF Commander + License Key is a file manager based on the Norton Commander, which offers much more functionality than this and, of course, Windows Explorer. The menu structure and the available keyboard shortcuts correspond to those of the Norton Commander. However, the EF Commander offers a whole range of additional functions and is also more fully customizable. With the EF Commander, you always work with two windows, between which you can comfortably move, copy, or compress your files.
EF Commander is a file manager full of options, suitable for all kinds of users, both beginners as well as professional users. It is very simple to use. The EF Commander now supports WCX Packer, WLX Viewer (Lister), and WFX File System plugins for the additional pack, viewer formats, and connections to other systems. Plugins are extensions with additional functions. The plugin support is now in the experimental phase. No warranty is provided. You use this module at your own risk. Please note that third parties write this plugin.
You can move files and folders around as you want, and the program offers some additional functions that are quite useful to make use of. For instance, users can open an archive directly in the interface, as well as move the files from one archive to another. Handy is also the parallel operation feature, which essentially allows users to employ multiple commands at the same time. As an example, you can have several ongoing copy commands.
- An optimized interface that allows deep customization
- Tabbed interface for easier management of your local or remote data.
- Built-in media player that can handle several formats of HQ audio (WAV, MP3 (with ID3 Tag
- Thumbnail support for enabling easier sorting of your images.
- Powerful multi-rename tool
- File joiner and splitter
- Checksum creation and verification
- Parallel file operation for boosting the performance of larger file management tasks.
- Support for direct link communication to PDAs with Windows CE.
- Gain direct access like PDA files is just another external storage drive.
- Direct support for over 20 types of compressed data archives (including ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, ISO, ARC, ARJ, CAB, and others).
- Fast FTP/FTPS client for effortless management of remote data.
- Synchronization tool for easier copying of data between your various devices.
- External plugin support for expanding the functionality of the app with various packers,
- viewers, file systems, and other services.
- Plugins have to be in WLX, WCX, WFX, and Winamp decode formats.
- Built-in support for communication with 3rd party programs such as Nero Burning ROM, Irfan View, and XnView.
- Support for over 20 languages
- The modern interface helps you to have complete control over your files and folders.
Define the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
- A versatile function for the comfortable renaming numerous files in a processing step.
- Use a flexible concept to define renaming rules, including rules for MP3 files and EXIF information.
- Quickly and easily get an overview of your photos or other image collections.
- He was the first file manager worldwide with this feature.
- Handle your data the same way on your desktop or laptop computer.
- View picture files and movies, and play MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, WMA, and WAV audio files without using any other software.
- The built-in FTP client features resume download, FxP (server-to-server transfers), and FTPS secure (SSL/TLS) connection.
- EF Commander has full text and hex editors for files limited only by your system resources.
- Split large files into smaller parts and recombine the parts.
- Synchronize your notebook or your LAN with your workstation.
- Split larger files into smaller ones
- Terminate/kill running processes
- Extract content from any archives
- Supports ZIP, RAR, ISO, ACE, etc.
- Allows to upload and download files
- Burn data to CD, DVD, and BD discs
- Easy to use with a tabbed interface
- Built-in media player and viewer
- Renaming of numerous files in batch
- Edit MP3 files and EXIF information
- Quickly and easily get an overview
- Supports the MD5, SHA256, SHA512, etc.
- External plug-in support for plugins
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more