FastFolders 5.14.0 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
FastFolders 5.14.0 is a little tool that makes it easy to browse files and folders from your computer. It comes as an extension to the Windows Explorer context menu (right-click menu) for files, folders, and drives. It allows viewing and browsing the directory structure of your entire computer with ease, only by right-clicking a file or folder. So you see there are a lot of handy functions and settings provided by FastFolders, but you have to learn how to access them first. For example, pressing the C key when an item from the menu is selected will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). Pressing the “SHIFT+C” key combination copies the complete path information.
This system extension increases your productivity dramatically by giving you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder, or drive. The program adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu.
Although the program seems to be so simple, novice users can still have some problems getting the hang of it. It’s nice that I’ve decided to take a look at its manual, otherwise, I wouldn’t have guessed that by left-clicking its entry in the Windows Explorer context menu, I can access its settings. I wouldn’t even have known that it has some settings. The same goes for the right-button drag-and-drop functionality: you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu and drag-and-dropping it with the right mouse button.
FastFolders + License Key
FastFolders + License Key is a system extension that has been designed to increase your productivity by giving you rapid access to folder contents and files.FastFolders is a handy tool that allows you to browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder, or drive, without opening every folder. Working with a lot of files and folders requires quick navigation for more efficiency. Although an operating system’s integrated search engine provides this, various applications like FastFolders want to offer a helping hand.
The main function of the application is to create an integrated explorer in your context menu. Right-clicking on a file brings it to you and you can see “FastFolders”.When hovering your mouse cursor over the option, it reveals its content, if it is a folder, along with elements on your desktop, recently used, or favorite. It makes navigation a little easier, especially with the possibility to add paths and objects to the favorites menu. Running the application brings up a window with a handful of options you can set.
You are also able to set the position in the context menu at the top, and bottom as well as near the mouse, for quicker access. On the visual side, colors can be set for any elements from the menu, to make it perfectly blend in with your desktop. Additionally, if you prefer a different file explorer than the one provided by your operating system, the application gives you the possibility to set it as a default file browser while opening folders through its menusEven fine little details, such as Windows menu speed, which is otherwise uneditable by normal users, can be changed using the abilities of this program.
FastFolders + Activation Key
FastFolders + Activation Key everything into consideration, we can say that FastFolders tries to make navigation just a little faster than a search engine. The concept is pretty neat, but if you move too fast all opened menus can accidentally close, resulting in a more time-consuming process than initially thought. Anyone who has worked in Windows extensively and has lots of different files for work and personal projects knows how time-consuming it can be just to navigate the menu system properly to search for what you need. Playing cat and mouse games in an endless sea of folders to find the one file you need but isn’t showing up in the search menu is a painstaking process.
However, thanks to FastFolders for Windows, this worry is a concern of the past. FastFolders works by adding a menu item to the contextual menu system of Windows Shell folders that displays the entire folder directory structure immediately and far more quicker than Windows does. By granting users the ability to bypass the typical process and instead have instant, easy access to their folders and files, this program is sure to increase productivity and overall worker satisfaction for anyone who uses it.
This program also includes advanced user functionality to increase workflow performance even more. For instance, this program enables a unique drag-and-drop system where the user uses the right mouse button to select a folder or file, and by simply dragging the menu system will automatically display a list of commonly used folders or recently accessed folders for the user to drop the file or folder into. This prevents the user from having to open separate windows to do a simple drag-and-drop procedure. Users also can customize and split up large directories by adding multiple organizational columns for filtering and field tagging.
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item that displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- In addition to folders, any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Pressing “S” or the middle mouse button displays the item sizes (including subitems), “U” switches display units
- on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing).
- includes the complete path information
- when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the FastFolders menu open
- when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files.
- Adds a menu item that displays the directory structure on demand.
- All shell objects can be browsed.
- Drag and drop support.
- Directory splitting with multiple columns.
- Adjustable menu speed.
- Any file type can be included in the directory structure.
- Windows 10 support!
- Enables the user to browse the directory structure of their system without opening each folder
- Completely modifies the entire Windows contextual menu regarding folders and files by adding a menu that displays the directory structure immediately.
- Allows for individual files to work in the menu in addition to folders to give the user fast and efficient access to all of the available content on their computer.
- Enables unique keyboard shortcuts such as pressing S to display item sizes or pressing C to copy the list of directory contents to the clipboard easily and quickly.
- Gives the user the ability to split up large directories into various columns for increased organization and easier access
- Allows for deep and advanced user customization by giving users the ability to change menu speed and many other Windows menu variables
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
How to Install?
- Download the FastFolders installer file from the link above.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded FastFolders installer file.
- Now, a smart screen might appear and ask for confirmation.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, follow the installation instructions until you get a confirmation notification of a successful installation process.