Folder Guard 23.2 + License Key Free Download 2023
Folder Guard 23.2 is a powerful computer security program that you can use to control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources. You can use Folder Guard to lock folders with your files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records. Thecan protect with a password virtually any folder, allowing only authorized users to open the protected files or folders. You can password-protect an unlimited number of folders, each with its password, or you can use the Master Password of Folder Guard to unprotect them all at once.
Folder Guard softwareFolder Guard® is a powerful computer security program that you can use to control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources. You can use Folder Guard to lock folders with your files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records. You can also protect sensitive system files from modification or destruction, disable access to removable drives, restrict access to Control Panel, and more.
Folder Guard® is a powerful computer security software tool that you can use to hide private folders and files from other users of your computer, lock folders with passwords, protect system files from damage (intentional or not), and control access to other Windows resources.CAUTION: Folder Guard is a powerful tool that should be used with care. Start with protecting some test files and folders, to get an understanding of how Folder Guard works, before protecting your important documents for real. Always have a backup of your important files.
Folder Guard + Serial Key
Folder Guard + Serial Key can set up the program to hide your private folders (or make them appear empty). The folder would be hidden from virtually any program, including Windows Explorer, Office, MS-DOS programs, etc. You can password-protect any document folder to prevent access to your files without the intruder knowing the password. You can set up the app to allow only certain users to change the computer settings with the Control Panel while denying that to other users. This combination can help you protect yourself from viruses and other malware while still getting work done and staying connected to your home computer.
You can prevent other users (even the administrators) from using the system tools that can mess up your Windows installation while allowing such use for yourself or someone who knows the Master password. The can configure Folder Guard to allow or deny access to the removable drives, restricting the user’s ability to run or install unauthorized programs on your computer.
Protect sensitive data stored on your computer from unauthorized access. Conceal certain files, folders, and subfolders from all or only particular users by setting a password. Select to provide full access, read-only access, or deny access and change or remove any restrictions for protected folders. You can download Folder Guard 18.5 from our software library for free. Users write reviews saying that the software possesses such a plus as this tool is reliable. The file size of the latest installer available is 6.3 MB. It is very easy to use and the benefits it provides include: reducing clutter, improving productivity, decreasing the risk of viruses, and more. When you combine this software with Windows Offline Installer, you can easily take back control of your machine while keeping your identity safe.
Folder Guard + Activation Key
Folder Guard + Activation Key popular versions among the software users are 9.1, 9.0, and 8.4. The software is categorized as Security Tool. The latest version of the program is supported on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, both 32 and 64-bit. This software is the intellectual property of WinAbility Software Corporation. Our antivirus check shows that this download is malware free. This PC software can handle the following extension: “.fga”.FGuard.exe, FG64.exe, FGuard64.exe, FG32.exe, or Folder Guard.exe are the default file names to indicate this program’s installer.
If you are trying to protect your website from malicious online content and adware that are trying to infiltrate your Windows-based computer, then it is very likely that Windows Vista could be the place for you to look. One great feature that Windows users are often unaware of is the ability of Microsoft’s Windows Registry to be protected. There are a variety of ways to protect your PC from the many unwanted attacks from the likes of pop-up ads, unwanted software, and even the dreaded Trojan horse virus.
When it comes to protecting your computer from these attacks, one of the simplest ways is to install a program such as Windows XP Homeopathic Security 2021 or the free Windows Offline Installer. When you have one of these installed, the next step is to install the folder guard version of Windows which you can find at WinReduce. You can also download and purchase the Windows Offline installer that comes with a Windows Vista-compatible setup file. The next step is to open the setup file and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation. Once you have completed the process, you will need to run the Windows Offline installer.
- Easy and secure password protection software
- Can lock your folder with a strong password
- Can hide a specific file or folder
- Quickly enable/disable the protected folders using a hotkey
- Restrict access to USB, pen drive, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, and other removable drives
- Password protecting shared folders over internet user
- Operating in the Stealth Mode
- Emergency Recovery Utility
- Multi-language supports
- Protect folder from unauthorized users
- Friendly control of the program using a hotkey
- Hide your folders from other users
- Password-protect and restrict access to file folders
- Can control access to programs and files
- Lock access to the USB, CD-ROM, and other removable drives.
- Suitable for a wide range of computer security tasks
- Restrict access to Control Panel and other resources
- Restrict Internet Explorer from downloading programs from the Internet
- Protect your files without encrypting them
- Quickly enable or disable the protection via a “hot key”
- Supports easy recovery in case of emergency
- Works with drives of any format
- Runs on a wide range of Windows platforms
- A new command Pause for local accounts has been added.
- New command line options PAUSE_LOCAL and RESUME_LOCAL have been added.
- A new, more user-friendly task selector for trusted programs and filters has been implemented.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Install?
- Log in to Windows as the administrator, or as a power user.
- If you log in as a regular or limited user, you may not be able to install or use this software.
- To begin the installation, simply run the installation file. If you do not have the installation file, please visit our website to download the latest version:
- Note that if you have a previous version of this software already installed on your computer, the installation utility may prompt you to restart the computer, to be able to replace the files currently in use by Windows.
- The installation program will walk you through the process of setting up Folder Guard.
- You will be prompted to read and accept the End User License Agreement and to select the installation options such as the folder where to copy the files.
- After you press the Finish button, the installation program will copy the files into the specified folder and configure Windows for using Folder Guard.
- If the installation program detects that your version of Windows is 64-bit, it installs the 64-bit files. Otherwise, it installs the 32-bit files.