Handy Backup 8.50 + Activation Key Free Download 2024
Handy Backup 8.50 is an easy-to-use program designed for an automatic backup of your critical data virtually to any storage media, including CD/DVD-RW devices and remote FTP servers. You can use Handy Backup to make a backup copy of any valuable data on your system. Special addons are provided to facilitate the Backup of MS Outlook, system registry, and ICQ files. Restoring is as easy as clicking a button, but you can also use several advanced options. The program can also synchronize files between two computers on a network.
Handy Backup is an efficient, convenient, and reliable software solution designed for data backup and recovery and for synchronizing data folder content between different modern storage media. It supports automatic Backup for all data types, all computers, and networks of all architectures. Handy Backup Professional is a pro-level PC backup solution that supports SFTP and FTPS servers, websites, disk images, S3-driven clouds, OneDrive for Business, and many other data types. It also contains a disk recovery utility.
Handy Backup is an automatic backup and recovery solution designed to help individuals and businesses automate server backup, restoration, activity logging, data encryption, and more processes. The Handy Backup lets users control backup operations by specifying them into full, incremental, mixed incremental, differential, and mixed differential backup types.
Handy Backup + Serial Key
Handy Backup + Serial Key is a disk imaging software providing automatic backup and synchronization. It is designed to run on Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. You can back up data to HDD, external devices, NAS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and cloud services: OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Box. The solution enables you to start automatic Backup while an external hard drive runs on a PC. Handy Backup filters include and exclude files from the backup process. Take full, incremental, differential, or mixed backups, synchronize data between sources, and create multiple versions of a single dataset. Backup data as you want to do it!
Handy Backup is designed for MS Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/10. Strong file encryption, multi-choice zip compression on the fly, and many other useful features will protect your valuable data. All backup activities are recorded in a log file. Detailed online help is available. Backup reports can be generated and sent to users by email. You can specify actions that will run before or after the Backup. This allows you to start or stop other programs, for example, a garbage cleaner or antivirus software, in the process of Backup.
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful backup solution for your business or your personal needs in a networking environment or on a single machine, you have just found it. Download the 30-day trial version and see for yourself. You may purchase Handy Backup from our e-commerce provider, RegNow.Handy Backup is priced competitively at only $30 for a single-user license. We provide a flexible discount program for volume purchase orders. See the Order section for more information.
Handy Backup + License Key
Handy Backup + License Key is a system of different plug-ins for automatic data backup. Developers constantly expand the list of available plug-ins, allowing Handy Backup to save data from many sources, such as MySQL tables, Amazon S3 buckets, Hyper-V virtual machines, and OneDrive accounts. Back up your files, folders, databases, websites, clouds, or app data through the simple, elegant interface for creating and controlling all tasks in simple and advanced mode!
Key features of Handy Backup include disk cloning, bare-metal restore, backup scheduling, disaster recovery, and image deployment. Using FTP/FTPS/SFTP protocols, teams can back up files and databases to reduce downtime in case of server disasters. Plus, it comes with plug-ins for backing up tables of various databases, including FoxPro, Access, Firebird, Sybase, and more. Speed up working with backups! View, modify, or restore even one file of your backups quickly and easily with file managers like Explorer without needing full restoration!
Handy Backup enables businesses to receive notifications about completed tasks and operation results. Users can also manage data backup using numerous cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OwnCloud, Backblaze, Amazon S3, OneDrive, and OneDrive for Business. Handy Backup can be deployed on Windows Server 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), and 2016 or MS Windows 7/8/10 and Vista.
- Keep data on built-in local hard drives
- Network backup via FTP
- Backup to external drives (USB, FireWire, and Flash backup)
- Network backup using NAS
- Cloud backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, Backup Service HBDrive)
- Backup data using WebDAV protocol.
- Automatically performing scheduled tasks regularly.
- Executing all sorts of full, incremental, and differential Backup
- Strong encryption and ZIP compression of data kept or sent
- Running Backup as Windows Service for minimizing user distractions
- Starting other applications before or after any particular backup task
- Email notifications and activity logging
- Backup with timestamps.
- Viewing and managing data backed up in native file format
- Effectively organizing restoration through the same interface as for Backup
- Synchronizing and mirroring data.
- Back up Windows files, folders, and popular apps
- Back up photos, videos, music, and documents
- The rich functionality of Email backup, including Outlook Backup
- Back up files using file masks (“*.docx,” “*.jpg,” “*. xslx,” etc.)
- Back up Websites through the Backup from FTP
- A variety of plug-ins automate the Backup of apps and databases
- Backup to local and external USB drives, shared folders and NAS units, FTP, SFTP, FTPS servers, S3 and WebDAV-driven clouds, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- For a reasonable sum, your desired edition of Handy Backup for PC provides a lifetime license for a major version (no fees required), free minor updates, and included tech support.
- Different editions of the app allow copying not only files and folders but also popular databases (for example, MySQL, Oracle), VMs, disk images, and much more.
- Like the software, but wish support was helpful.”
- “Handy seems to be doing a good job, backups are occurring on schedule, and data restoration has been fine.”
- I love that I don’t have to babysit it while it runs.
- This was by far the best software I found for making local backups of webmail accounts for my clients.
- We purchased Handy Backup Pro and have used it for several weeks but keep \getting errors.”
- I stopped using the software, and Handy Backup has refused my request for a refund.
- The product was never used, yet still no refund.”
- I was getting a lot of errors because of naming convention issues, so I was looking at thousands of errors.
- Maybe somehow categorize if it’s the same error, th.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista of all editions.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2011, Small Business Edition
- 2008, 2008 R2.
- Under OS Linux, the program can be used with a Wine compatibility layer.
How to Install?
- Launch the Handy Backup installation file.
- When the Handy Backup Setup Wizard opens, click Read the license agreement, then click Next.
- The application selection: Select the app you want to install.
Select the destination folder for installation, and then click Next. Click Install.
- Check Run Handy Backup to launch the application after finishing the installation.
- Check Show Readme if you would like to see the full list of features. ClickFinish.