jAlbum 33.3 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
jAlbum 33.3 has built-in support for organizing and editing images but with a focus on flexible presentation. Choose from tons of powerful skins (themes), or create your skin to get the gallery presentation you want, then upload it to any site with jAlbum’s built-in FTP support. jAlbum is a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool that is liked by photography enthusiasts and professionals around the world!
jAlbum is cross-platform photo website software for creating and uploading galleries from images and videos. jAlbum has built-in support for organizing and editing images but with a focus on flexible presentation. The resulting albums can be published on jalbum.net or the user’s website. jAlbum software has been used to create over 32 million photo galleries, with over one million users. Majestic.com counts over 118 million backlinks to Jalbum. net
jAlbum is described as ‘JAlbum allows you to create photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show’ and is an app in the photos & graphics category. There are more than 10 alternatives to jAlbum for a variety of platforms, including Self-Hosted solutions, Mac, Windows, Online / Web-based, and Linux. The best alternative is PhotoPrism, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like jAlbum are Piwigo, photos2webgallery, Lychee, and LibrePhotos.
jAlbum + Activation Key
jAlbum + Activation Key is described as ‘JAlbum allows you to create photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show’ and is an app in the photos & graphics category. There are more than 10 alternatives to jAlbum for a variety of platforms, including Self-Hosted solutions, Mac, Windows, Online / Web-based, and Linux. The best alternative is PhotoPrism, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like jAlbum are Piwigo, photos2webgallery, Lychee, and LibrePhotos.
If you want to build an online photo album or digital portfolio of your images to share on the web, there are many ways to do it. But one of our favorite options has been the jAlbum photo gallery software, which we have reviewed several times over the years.
Currently, on Version at the time of this writing, jAlbum keeps getting better as it adds features, updates its look, and increases the speed, letting you easily grab the images you want from your computer or external hard drive and post them on the web so people can see them. The community, that has formed around jAlbum produces a variety of creative skins, offering galleries based on standard HTML designs, AJAX slideshows, and popular image viewers.
jAlbum + License Key
jAlbum + License Key We’ve reviewed older versions of jAlbum through the years—the software launched way back in 2002—and the current iteration is not drastically different from what came recently before. So rather than re-review the entire software package, in this story I’ll look at some of the key features that are new to jAlbum 15 and give you my overall impressions. If you’d like to see a more in-depth look at the software, just type jAlbum into the search box of Shutterbug.com for our previous coverage.
The software allows users to manage their photo collection, sort photos into albums, perform basic digital editing, and comment on individual photos. The main focus is on producing HTML-based galleries, for publishing online or distributed via other means. Users can customize the look and functionality of their photo galleries by using a small set of templates or skins that come with the program, or by choosing from dozens of skins available for download. Some are free, but others require a third-party license.
Created by David Ekholm, who is an outstandingly talented software designer and programmer (see this interview with him – an “old school” attitude towards computers and software), JAlbum is … you won’t believe this … freeware! JAlbum’s license only specifies you can’t sell the software for profit – there are no other restrictions!
- Use powerful software to create professional online photo albums for any website.
- Choose from hundreds of album skins and customize them to your personal touch.
- With one button click, the app will batch-process your images, scale them for the web, and create web pages for you.
- You’ll be instantly familiar with the app’s explorer-like user interface.
- Use drag-and-drop to add new photos and videos.
- Create folders to better organize your album.
- Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing, or choosing a folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails.
- You can upload your albums to any place on the internet
- to your site or blog. You can even share an album straight from your hard disk.
- If you don’t own a site, use jalbum.net – a community site – which specializes in storing, sharing, and spectacularly showcasing albums.
- The app is optimized to handle huge image volumes and can use your current folder structure.
- This means you can update your web albums with more images or new features in no time at all.
- The tool converts over 160 different video formats to mp4, a format suitable for web presentation over a range of browsers and devices.
- Just drag and drop to create stunning video albums.
- You can even add text to your images, e.g.
- The app offers a range of methods to help protect your images:
- Images can be watermarked and have your logo stamped onto them in batches.
- You can have copyright notices added to the metadata of your images.
- Images can be scaled to “suitable for web only” sizes and the use of the right mouse button to save images can be disabled on browsers that respect that hint (supported by some skins only)
- Create the albums instantly from Lightroom with this handy plugin.
- Select the images you want to place in the album, select the plugin and press Publish.
- The plugin will prepare the app album in your album’s location.
- All you have to do is open it in the software.
- jAlbum requires Windows 8 or newer. …
- jAlbum 29 and newer on MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and older must use
- this version of jAlbum. …
- Java is required to run jAlbum.
How To Install?
- Windows: After downloading, double-click jAlbum-install.exe. Please note:
- After downloading, open Jalbum. dmg and drag the jAlbum folder to your
- Applications folder. …
- Linux (. deb and . rpm versions): …
- Other Unix platforms – Linux (.bin version), Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX: