Password Hub 2023.1.14.0 + Serial Key Free Download
Password Hub 2023.1.14.0 from Devolutions is presented as an enterprise-grade password management security, with an intuitive and optimized user experience, that serves as a secure and cloud-based password manager for teams that enables organizations to vault and manage business-user passwords, along with other sensitive information, through a web interface that can be securely accessed via a browser. The Password Hub by Devolutions is a highly secure, flexible, and easy-to-use cloud-based password management solution for team environments. Password Hub for PC delivers the best of both worlds: robust enterprise-grade password management security, with an intuitive and optimized user experience.
To reduce the growing risks posed by insider threats and data breaches – and also to meet increasingly stringent audit and compliance requirements – organizations need to control and monitor sensitive information and privileged access. Yet at the same time, organizations need to strike a balance between keeping critical assets secure and enabling users to be productive and efficient. Devolutions Password Hub is a cloud-based password management and security solution, which assists IT teams with password management and access control.
The Devolutions Password Hub platform comes with a centralized dashboard that displays credentials for multiple users, documentation regarding entries, attached files for credentials, and company privacy policies. It allows managers to store passwords in a vault and provide permissions to users based on defined roles such as observers, operators, contributors, administrators, and more. Plus, administrators can generate unique passwords, share account details with authorized users, and modify/add users based on changing company policies.
Password Hub + License Key
Password Hub + License Key includes a web add-on, which enables business users to log in to websites using the auto-fill functionality. It allows administrators to keep track of user activity via access logs, generate reports on the modification of users/roles, and keep track of deleted entries. Controlled by IT pros and loved by business users, Devolutions Password Hub is a secure and cloud-based password manager for teams. It empowers your organization to easily and securely vault and manages business-user passwords, along with other sensitive information, through a user-friendly web interface that can be quickly, easily, and securely accessed via any browser.
Personal security and privacy are becoming more and more of a concern, and it seems every website, online store, online bank, social networking site (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), etc., asks you to create a login and password. We are told we should never re-use passwords, and passwords must not be something easily guessed. Most of us, however, don’t follow these rules because there is no way we would be able to remember these dozens of unique, cryptic passwords. This is where PWMinder Desktop comes to the rescue!PWMinder Desktop is a cross-platform, Password Manager that stores all of your passwords and other sensitive data in a secure encrypted file.
PWMinder also allows you to automatically log in to your favorite websites and allows you to export and print all of your data. New features include a Tabbed Interface, UI Improvements, a File Encryption Tool, a Message Digest Calculator, and a File Shredder. See a list of all the great Features. Simply put, Devolutions Password Hub for PC is the perfect balance of security and usability. Controlled by IT pros and loved by business users, Devolutions Password Hub is a secure and cloud-based password manager for teams.
Password Hub + Activation Key
Password Hub + Activation Key With the addition of iPWMinder and PWMinder Android, your passwords become as mobile as you are. You can create a Repository of passwords on your Windows PC at work, then transfer your passwords to your iPhone so you can access them on the road. You can then take the Repository and transfer it to your Mac, to access and edit your passwords at home. It empowers your organization to easily and securely vault and manages business-user passwords, along with other sensitive information, through a user-friendly web interface that can be quickly, easily, and securely accessed via any browser.
You are free to download and try it for 30 days. After 30 days, if you wish to continue using it, you must purchase an Activation Code. For more information please review the EULA. Download PWMinder Desktop today, and see how easy it is to manage your passwords. The only reason I rank my recommendation so low is that I’m leery of password managers in general. The fact I used the product and continue to use it says a lot about how well-made the product is with spreadsheets and other tools to store and post.
along with other sensitive information, through a user-friendly web interface that can be quickly, easily, and securely accessed via any browser. Simply put, Devolutions Password Hub is the perfect balance of security and usability. At present, I feel the only thing that lets it down is ideally id like to see DPH become more like a cloud version of Devolutions Password Server, and I’m mainly only thinking of some entry types that are still not supported yet in DPH as they are DPS already but its a young product so I expect these features will come along sooner or later!
- Devolutions Password Hub is a robust enterprise-grade password management solution that is highly secured with the latest AES 256-bit encryption standards and data security best practices.
- Generate, vault, share, and manage passwords — without the risk of data breaches, leaks, and hacks.
- Provide business users with easy-to-use tools, such as a password generator, mobile access, password analyzer, and many more.
- Quickly access comprehensive reports for compliance, governance, and auditing purposes, including activity logs, usage reports, and administration logs.
- Devolutions Password Hub is designed to make life easy and efficient for business users while being fully managed and controlled by IT professionals.
- Allow users to automatically launch remote connections to servers, websites, and applications directly from Password Hub with the companion tool Devolutions Launcher.
- Password Hub Business includes dozens of additions. Below, we highlight some of the most important changes — many of which were requested by our incredible global user community.
- We are always listening to you! Also, note that the mobile app release will include the same changes and improvements as the web app.
- The Security Dashboard helps Admins evaluate the degree of security for their instance:
- the higher their score, the more secure they are.
- This is one of the most popular features in Remote Desktop Manager and Devolutions Server, and now it is available for Password Hub Business!
- A list of security options has been created by the Devolutions’ security team and is generated automatically in the report.
- Each setting is visually presented for a quick and accurate snapshot.
- This feature is accessible by clicking
- Windows 7 or later.
- macOS Yosemite 10.10 or later.
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later.
- Fedora 21.
- Debian 8.
How to Install?
- Click the pencil icon in the top right of the screen to edit an entry. A pop-up window will open.
- Click Advanced at the bottom left of the pop-up window.
- Click Security.
- First, it shows a summary of users that have access to that specific entry, and what type of access they have.
- Click the Edit tab to change access levels, either for a specific user or a group of users.
- Access levels are based on pre-defined roles such as Operators or Contributors.
- However, Admins can easily create custom roles as required.