StartAllBack 3.7.3 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
StartAllBack 3.7.3 is a small desktop enhancement software that restores the classical look of the Windows Start menu, the taskbar, the context menus, and the File Explorer. The StartAllBack (formerly known as StartIsBack for Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 and StartIsBack++ for Windows 10) restores the taskbar, start menu, file explorer, and context menus from Windows 10, adopted with Windows 11 features and look. You can also improve the interface with mica and acrylic effects and the classic start menu derived from Windows 7.
StartAllBack restores the taskbar, start menu, context menus, Explorer, sanity, style, and order. With Windows 11 officially released, users who want to enjoy the power of the new operating system must get accustomed to the new desktop layout and the enhanced looks. While many embrace the novelty, some are not so excited about the changes in appearance, especially since the main working area, the desktop, suffered a few significant differences.
StartAllBack returns the items changed in Windows 11, allowing you to preserve the familiar Start menu, taskbar, and Windows Explorer looks. It is all about preference and the will to try out the new Windows looks and layout, but if you prefer working in a familiar environment, then StartAllBack can provide that. If you are among those who don’t like to change too much and want to stay in a friendly working environment, then you will surely enjoy StartAllBack. Created by the popular StartIsBack application developers, StartAllBack is an enhancement tool designed to bring back the classic layout and looks to a Windows 11 computer.
StartAllBack + License Key
StartAllBack + License Key restores the original Windows 10 Start Menu and all its features: search, fixed and recently used apps, and fully customizable settings. StartIsBack Key for Windows 11 is a native lightweight zero-rights program that is inexpensive, fair, fast, stable, and secure. It does not require administrator privileges to install, consumes minimal system resources, and does not run other processes or services. Overall, StartAllBack allows users to preserve the familiar Start menu, taskbar, and Windows Explorer looks while still enjoying the new features of Windows 11.
StartAllBack incl patch If you want to download the StartAllBack program, you can get back the classic Windows 7-style start menu in Windows 11 and significantly expand it with additional functions (the same starts back). In addition, the tool interferes with other operating system areas and changes the taskbar’s appearance, context menus, and notification area. It also adds new features to Explorer. It allows users to restore the original ribbon and command bar, the “Details” pane at the bottom of the window, and the old search box.
StartAllBack Free Download is an enhancement tool designed to restore the classic layout and look to a Windows 11 computer. While StartIsBack++ is for Windows 10. The program restores and improves the Windows Start menu & taskbar, and better timeline, embraces, enhances, and upsweeps the classic interface from under the rug. You may also like Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager. It restores the Start menu to its original position, allowing users to launch apps and navigate the system with a click and built-in search.
StartAllBack + Activation Key
StartAllBack + Activation Key is an enhancement tool designed to restore the classic layout and looks of a Windows 11 computer. Users who want to enjoy the new Windows 11 operating system but are not excited about the changes in appearance can use StartAllBack, an enhancement tool specifically designed to restore the classic layout and looks of Windows 11.
It restores the classical look of the taskbar, File Explorer, Windows context menus, and the Start menu to previous OS iterations. Please note that the StartAllBack app is only compatible with Windows 11, and if you want to restore the Start menu on Windows 10, you should download StartIsBack for Windows 10, 8.1, or 8.
The taskbar is significantly modified in Windows 11, with a centralized layout and the Start Menu button in the middle. It allows users to restore the original looks and position of the taskbar, assign labels to task icons, adjust the size and margins of icons, and split the taskbar into segments. The classic taskbar can also be moved to any of the edges, and the Start button is placed in the lower left corner, just like in previous OS iterations.
- The menu, buttons, and settings are the same as in Windows 7.
- A Windows session will always start from the desktop. Unlike other solutions, StartIsBack opens the desktop without delays or blinking the Metro interface.
- Restores the main menu from Windows 7 with all the familiar functions: search, drag and drop icons, pinned and recently used applications.
- Allows you to solve the dilemma of the two interfaces in Windows 11 by clearly separating them.
- Work programs will be on the desktop, and the new Start screen will only show applications from the Windows Store.
- You can turn the Start screen into Applications without managing both at once.
- It integrates into the system and does not install additional services or programs.
- Installation does not require additional utilities and can be performed without administrative privileges.
- The main menu is completely localized to the system language, with the same names as in Windows 7.
- Allows you to customize the display and behavior of the Start menu and the Windows 11 interface: skins, button images, active corners of the screen, and much more.
- You can also download Marsis Playout 4.3 + Streamer + Schedular + Channel in a Box – 1 Channel up to 4K output Streamer: 5.2.0 Scheduler: 3.3.8
- Launch apps and go to system places in one click
- Navigate dropdown menus like a boss
- Enjoy the fast and reliable search
- Finally, lightweight styling and UI consistency
- Enjoy windowWindowsndows 10, and third-party taskbar and start menu styles
- Fix UI inconsistencies in win32 apps
- Don’t use blue recolor UI in all windowsWindowsHarmful resource usage fewer RAM used, fewer processes started.
- Improved interface and panels (UI)
- Optimized support for Windows 11
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- The official website doesn’t provide any information regarding the ‘System Requirements’ of StartAllBack (3.5.3).
- However, the functionality of this software depicts that the developers have developed it for Windows-11 users.
How To Install?
- Install the StartAllBack Program and after it.Go to c:\Users\ user name \AppData\Local\StartAllBack
- Rename StartAllBackX64.dll for StartAllBackX64.bak
- Open the SAB Folder, extract the DLL file, Copy the file StartAllBackX64.dll, and paste it into the above-opened Directory.
- Restart your PC/Laptop to continue the process.
- All Done !!! Enjoy fully activated StartAllBack