Virtual Serial Port Driver 11.0 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
The Virtual Serial Port Driver 11.0 by Electronic Team allows the creation of a large number of virtual COM ports and gives you the great possibility to fully emulate serial port behavior. Virtual Serial Port software is not just a simple COM port emulator. It provides flexible port creation, management, and removal, allows testing serial software, and supports control lines and high speed of data transfer between virtual COM ports. Various applications can exchange data using virtual serial ports connected with a virtual null-modem cable. Serial data sent from one port to another will be received momentarily.
Virtual COM Port Driver is a powerful technology designed specifically for those who develop, test, or debug serial port software and hardware. This solution will provide your system with as many virtual COM interfaces as you need. If there are not enough physical COM ports or even if you don’t have a single real serial port on your computer, this dedicated software will come to the rescue. It will help you create pairs of virtual serial interfaces communicating via a virtual null-modem connection. You can use Virtual Serial Port Driver as a standalone solution or integrate its advanced functionality into your product.
The Virtual Serial Port Driver is a simple application that allows you to create virtual COM port pairs. Virtual serial ports created in Virtual Serial Port Driver behave as if they were real ports, so applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable. Virtual serial ports created in Virtual Serial Port Driver also support all serial port settings, strict baud-rate emulation, HandFlow control, and signal lines. A virtual Serial Port Driver (VSPD) is a COM ports emulator, i.e. an application that creates and manages virtual serial ports.
Virtual Serial Port Driver + Activation Key
Virtual Serial Port Driver + Activation Key tools kit allows you to create virtual COM ports and connect them into pairs using software-based virtual null-modem cables. Each virtual COM port exactly emulates the parameters and behavior of physical serial ports. As a result, your communication application interacts with these ports in the same way as it does with the hardware ones. It emulates ports in such a way that system does not see any difference between the real hardware and virtual ports, created ports are capable of emulating the entire functionality, including Baud rate, data bits, parity bits, etc.
VSPD allows the data flow to be controlled, emulating all signal lines (DTR/ DSR/ CTS/ RTS/ DCD/ RI) and customizing pinout. Virtual ports are displayed in the Device manager and are available at system startup even before you log in. Serial ports are usually used for testing/ debugging applications, these ports are connected in pairs – a virtual null-modem cable creates a virtual bridge – so applications that are being tested/ debugged can communicate with each other.
VSPD can be configured via Graphic User Interface, settings can be configured individually for each COM port, or globally for all COM ports. The GUI includes the display of virtual COM port activity and various diagnostic aids. Alternatively, you can opt for a driver version with API if you are planning to use it in your product. These port drivers will also support any of your hardware signal lines. This will allow you to make any connection type that you wish. Your Driver will also remove your virtual ports just as easily as it creates them. The product will benefit you greatly in terms of software testing as well.
Virtual Serial Port Driver + License Key
Virtual Serial Port Driver + License Key Drivers are great for people who test and develop serial port software. They also work great for debugging. If you’re looking to increase your number of virtual COMs, this is a product that will connect you with as many interfaces as you need. Even if you don’t have any real serial ports on your computer, VCPD for Windows will work for you. Through a null-modern connection, the VCPD will give you pairs of virtual serial interfaces to communicate with.
Also, by upgrading to the pro version of the VCPD, you’ll be able to split and pair serial port data streams, add multiple ports to port bundles, or create a serial port switcher that will automatically locate free COM ports for you. The product operates exclusively in user mode. It contains no unreliable virtual serial port drivers and other kernel-mode components, ensuring that no kernel faults can arise in the entire system using this virtual serial port emulation software. That’s why only our product allows you to build truly reliable and robust serial applications.
None of your actual COM ports need to be tied up. The virtual ports will emulate ACTUAL ports in every way possible. Whatever applications you’re using will not know the difference. The data transfer rate from port to port is also highly efficient. Typically, the response time between ports is just a few moments. The Port Driver can also match the speed of your device or application with ease, so you’ll never have to worry about the device falling short of a specific speed requirement. These port drivers will also support any of your hardware signal lines. This will allow you to make any connection type that you wish.
- Any number of virtual serial ports pairs can be created
- Virtual serial ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones –
- applications won’t see the difference between real and virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports can be controlled directly from your application via
- Dynamic Link Library supplied with VSPD (for OEM License owners)
- The link between virtual serial ports is much faster than a real null-modem cable connection and solely depends on your processor
- speed (average transfer speed is about 5.5 Mbytes/sec)
- Real serial ports are not occupied – you can even have no real ports in the system at all
Possibility to create ports for the current user session only.
- Allows RDP users to create a port with the same name (e.g. COM1) in each user session.
- You can enable automatic update of the ports’ list, thus you can see pairs created in other user sessions
- Instantaneous ports creation lets working with them even before the PnP manager detects the newly added ports
- Strict baudrate emulation
- Ports can be deleted even if they are opened by other applications.
- Create any number of virtual COM ports.
- Complete real ports settings emulation.
- Manage all signal lines.
- Virtual Serial Port Driver has a user-friendly interface that allows you to quickly create serial ports with any name you need
- you are not limited to COMx names).
- Overall, the application provides you with lots of ways of personalizing serial ports and you can control them directly from your application using the vspdctl.dll.
- It ensures a reliable data transmission speed and enables you to test or debug any software or application you need to locate any bugs in your code.
- Download Virtual Serial Port
- : 5 ranks based on 86+ users.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022, Windows on ARM.
- v11.0.1041, Released 23 Mar 2023 Release notes.
- Communication Application.
- Demo Limitations. …
How To Install?
- Download the latest version of Virtual Serial Port Driver at:
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Click “Next” to continue with the installation.
- Please, carefully read the License Agreement. If you agree with all License terms, select the
- “I accept the agreement” radio button, and click “Next” to continue:
- Virtual Serial Port Driver
- Select the destination location for VSPD and click “Next” to continue:
- Select the destination path
- Choose the start menu folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created, and click “Next” to continue: Choose the folder
- Tick the respective boxes if you want to create a desktop shortcut and/or a Quick
- Launch the shortcut, and click “Next” to continue: Quick Launch icon
- Now when all the settings are customized, click the “Install” button to proceed with the installation process: Install button
- Once the installation is over, click the “Finish” button