Wordfast Pro 5.12.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
Wordfast Pro 5.12.2 Classic and Wordfast Pro offer a demo mode that runs without a paid license for translation memories (TMs) of up to 500 translation units, making it possible to use the software on actual translation projects before you decide to purchase. You can also get a 30-day trial license for Wordfast Pro to remove demo mode restrictions* in case you have TMs that exceed this limit. When you buy a license, the license will remove all demo mode restrictions. Download and try Wordfast for free today!
Wordfast Anywhere (WFA) is an online translation memory tool that allows translators to work on projects from anywhere they have a web browser. All data is stored in a private, password-protected workspace on Wordfast’s centralized server and can be accessed from virtually any web-enabled device, including desktops, laptops, PDAs, smartphones, and tablets. Because WFA is browser-based, it deploys instantly without the need to install any software. Wordfast Server (WFS) is an enterprise translation software solution that allows LSPs and corporations to store their TMs on a centralized server and share them with translators located anywhere in the world.
Wordfast today released version 5.10 of its platform-independent desktop tool, Wordfast Pro. Notable features and improvements include Wordfast Pro (WFP), a standalone software that allows translators and project managers to do their daily work in a neat and efficient translation environment. It also includes a suite of Quick Tools for pre- and post-translation batch processing of dozens of file types. WFP runs natively on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
Wordfast Pro + Activation Key
Wordfast Pro is the only major commercial TM tool on the market that runs natively on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It offers users the ability to choose either a tag mark-up editor or a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor based on personal preference. Proficiency is made virtually instantaneous by offering users customizable shortcut key bindings, including pre-configured shortcut key maps for all major TM systems. It allows you to filter segments based on terms, regular expressions, match scores, notes, and other attributes.
Wordfast Pro 5 is the latest standalone, multi-platform TM tool designed to address the needs of translators, language service providers, and multinational corporations. Wordfast Pro with Full is the only major commercial TM tool on the market that runs natively on Windows, Mac, and Linux. The current WFP user interface and underlying technology were first implemented as a version, publicly released in April 2016. Since then, it has been improved and updated, most recently
Wordfast Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Wordfast LLC. Check out here for more info on Wordfast LLC. You can get more details about Wordfast Pro. Wordfast Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wordfast Pro directory, depending on the user’s choice. You can uninstall Wordfast Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line msiexec.exe.
Wordfast Pro + License Key
Wordfast Classic (WFC) is an MS Word-based translation memory tool designed primarily for individual translators working only on MS Word documents. Translators work on projects directly inside of the MS Word interface without the need to run any other additional applications or extensions. WFC runs on both PC and Mac versions of MS Word. Free Download Wordfast Pro 5 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is our latest standalone, multi-platform TM tool designed to address the needs of translators, language service providers, and multinational corporations.
Wordfast LLC is the world’s largest provider of platform-independent translation memory software solutions. The company currently has over 40,000 active customer deployments in the marketplace. Driven primarily by the positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast’s client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. Translators using Wordfast Classic, Wordfast Pro, or Wordfast Anywhere will be able to leverage centralized translation memories in real time over the internet or LAN, giving them access to the most up-to-date translated content.
The legacy version of WFP premiered in January 2009 and was based on a different underlying code. It was last updated to version 3.4.14 in August 2023 and is no longer in development. It still works in many systems, and some users continue to use it; it can run alongside the most recent version of WFP on the same computer. To learn more about this legacy version of WFP, see the dedicated Wordfast Pro 3 (WFP3) section of this wiki.
- Advanced Time-Saving Features
- Unlimited TM and Glossary Access
- Integration with Machine Translation
- Real-Time Quality Assurance (Transcheck)
- After translating your document, proofread a target-only version with layout and formatting in Wordfast Pro.
- Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to filter segments based on terms, regular expressions, match scores, notes, and other attributes.
- Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to configure a multilingual translation package when you need to translate into multiple target languages.
- Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to configure and export translation packages for fast, seamless translation management.
- Your translators can drag and drop to import the package, translate the files, and export for round-trip delivery.
- You can also directly import SDL Trados packages.
- Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to chain multiple files into a single file to improve the consistency of repeated segments and facilitate file management.
- Wordfast Pro 5 enables users to access an unlimited number of
- TMs and Glossaries simultaneously. Users can also prioritize TMs as primary or secondary.
- Wordfast Pro 5 integrates with multiple MT engines, enabling users to leverage machine translations when there are no translation memory matches.
- Users can also assign penalties to machine-translated content.
- Wordfast Pro 5’s Transcheck feature verifies elements in your translation and warns about potential errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, numbers, terminology consistency, and placeables as you type.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500MB or more recommended
How to Install?
- Open Wordfast Pro.
- ClickHelp. …
- Click License Management.
- Click Online Registration. …
- Insert the returned Activation Key.