BWMeter 9.0.3 + Activation Key Free Download 2024
The BWMeter 9.0.3 is a powerful bandwidth meter that encompasses a monitor, traffic controller, and firewall to display, measure, and control all traffic to/from your computer or on your network.BWMeter has an edge over other apps that provide a similar service in that it can analyze data packets, where they come from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use. The advantage of this is that you will be able to distinguish between local and Internet traffic. You can also use BWMeter as a traffic controller by configuring a speed limit for different kinds of connections.
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, and traffic controller which measures displays, and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and Internet traffic, for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as downloading/uploading from the Internet.
You can even define filters that show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g., to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded/uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
BWMeter + Serial Key
BWMeter + Serial Key helps you monitor and control your network. It is a bandwidth meter, monitor, and traffic control that displays and manages all the traffic on your computer or your network. It can analyze the data packets and tell you where they come from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use. BWMeter creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as downloading and uploading from the Internet. And a comprehensive settings dialog means you can customize just about every other aspect of how BWMeter works, too.
BWMeter is a helpful, trial version of Windows software that is part of the category Networking software with the subcategory Analysis (more specifically, Bandwidth Monitors). Since the program was added to our selection of software and apps in 2005, it has obtained 58,166 installations, and last week it achieved 9 installations.BWMeter is an extremely versatile network tool that can work as a bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller, and even a firewall. By default, this alerts you with an annoying blaring siren sound, but this does at least mean you won’t miss the message, and you can change the sound or switch to silent mode if it’s a hassle.
You could use it to monitor your network or internet traffic, for instance. Simple graphs reveal your current LAN and internet use, and the program also maintains daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics of your network use.BWMeter can also help control your traffic by setting speed limits for various connection types or connections to particular internet sites. A firewall blocks programs from using your internet connection until they’ve received your permission.
BWMeter + License Key
BWMeter + License Key: you can choose which network interfaces to monitor. User-definable filters allow you to define how you measure and visualize bandwidth use. You can set up alerts to perform particular actions when, say, your download bandwidth use reaches a particular figure. There are options to customize the bandwidth graphs, choose how statistics are collected, decide how BWMeter’s system tray icons will function, and a whole lot more. The program supports all types of connections.
BWMeter is an application for measuring internet connection speed and traffic control. With the help of this program, you will be able to monitor Internet connections and view reports on incoming and outgoing traffic. The analysis of transmitted packets is available, and the output of data about where the packet came from, where it was sent, and which port and protocol were used. The program version is 4.3.6 and was updated on 5/6/2009. It’s available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and it is only available in English.
BWMeter users can limit the speed of the Internet connection and allow or deny network access to programs installed on the computer. Based on the results of connection monitoring, you can view all local and Internet traffic (you can use filters to display traffic only for certain Internet addresses, ports, applications, etc.). The program is suitable both for home use and for large companies and allows you to track the traffic consumed by all computers connected to the local network. In addition, BWMeter can be used as a standard or hidden firewall, can ping servers, and can also create daily, weekly, monthly, and annual traffic reports.
- User-definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces/adapters
- Monitor and screen all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, app, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control, and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics
- Also creates statistics on local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (online hackers, infections, etc.)
- Statistics could be exported/imported
- Ping support for the monitoring of web servers, online connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, Virtual private network, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute versatility
- Various choices for full customization
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth user-definable filters for measuring.
- General bug fixes, stability improvements, and extended trial version
- Measure and display all traffic on your network
- Last updated on 09/22/22
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal badge_icon
- Watch transmitted data traffic
- Lan and Wlan Traffic control
- Ability to limit speed and traffic manually
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports
- Full support of LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up
- The ability to fully apply your preferences
- Graphical and statistical display of bandwidth
- User-definable filters for calculating the bandwidth
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install?
- Click the download button below, and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you need to wait for 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click on the Download Now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, and visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post them in our Request Section.