Directory Lister Pro 2.48 + Activation Key Free Download 2023
Directory Lister Pro 2.48 allows you to list files or print folders, that is, create and then save, print, or email a list of selected folder files on hard drives, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppy disks, USB storage, and resources network shares. The list can be in HTML, text, CSV format (to easily import into Excel), or stored directly in a database. Directory Lister is one of the best applications at affordable prices from a wide category of directory printers. Directory Lister for Windows offers you the ability to view files stored in a partition or directory, select multiple file locations, and include subdirectories.
The list with the generated elements includes details about the file name and the extension, the path, the size, the date on which the document was created and the last access or writing, the size, the owner, the label of the volume of the unit and attributes, as well as a summary on the total number of directories, files, and size. The program comprises a useful package of configuration configurations that allow you to customize the layout of the column in terms of attributes, extension, type, size, or other criteria.
One of the main functions included in Directory Lister Pro is an intelligent filtering system that allows you to sort the results by document properties (for example, title, author, keywords, comments, company, number of words, and pages).In addition, you can filter multimedia files when it comes to video, image and audio format, length, frame rate, video and audio bit rate, number of channels, frequency bits, mosaic, artist, album, genre, resolution, exposure time, ISO speed, exposure time and other criteria. The program’s bland, the white interface didn’t feel intuitive and we had to consult the Help file and its concise definitions of the program’s commands and search options.
Directory Lister Pro + License Key
Directory Lister Pro + License Key We were soon zipping through the onscreen file tree to check which folders we wanted to be scanned. We were able to create directories of these folders based on search parameters we set ourselves. These parameters, housed in several tabs of options ranging from listing file types like MP3 or Word docs, to looking for specific keywords, required us to go back to the Help file occasionally to make sure we weren’t creating a statistical mess. These tabs also allowed us to choose the output file type with a few clicks, which was probably the simplest part of the entire program. One interesting feature was the ability to e-mail the directory using a smart Outlook-style program.
No matter how they were saved or mailed, the results were a cluttered collection of columns and file names that could have been spaced out better but were ultimately legible with a little studying. Directory Lister Pro captures directory information and creates easy-to-read lists. While cluttered in spots, the results certainly gave us a dense, but usable picture of our file collection. Directory Lister Pro has a 30-day trial. The program leaves folders after uninstalling. We recommend this program for people who need a snapshot of their files.
Directory Lister Pro is described as ‘Create and print listings of files from selected directories on hard disks, dvd-roms, USB storages and network shares in HTML, text, CSV or database format. Print EXE, DLL information, MP3, DOC, XLS, PPT, AVI, WAV properties, CRC32, MD5, SHA1 hashes’ and is an app in the development category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Directory Lister Pro for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The best alternative is WinExt Free, which is free. Other great apps like Directory Lister Pro are Filelist Creator, DirLister, Windows Context Menu Tools, and Folder2List.
Directory Lister Pro + Serial Key
Directory Lister Pro + Serial Key alternatives are mainly Diff Tools but may also be File Managers or Duplicate File Finders. Filter by these if you want a narrower list of alternatives or looking for specific functionality of Directory Lister Pro. An extensive number of options allows you to customize the visual look of the output completely. You can set sorting for files and folders so they are always displayed as you want. You can define column order so the most important columns are immediately visible. International display format options allow you to adjust the output for your local needs.
Listing can contain links to actual files and directories to put the listing on a web page with clickable content. The HTML display style is fully customized – you can change the background color, different styles for the header, directory rows, odd and even file rows, and the surrounding frame. Directory Lister Pro is software to help user can save, filter, and search, the information that they user has saved information on it. It allows you to list files or print directory, which is created and saved, printed, or sent through a list of files, e-mail from selected folders on hard disks, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppy, warehouse USB storage, and network sharing.
Moreover, you can information security by assignment of rights to them and can understand that information together in a safe way. Listing can be in HTML, text, CSV format (for easy import to Excel), or stored directly into the database. Software that runs stable on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Along with that, the features that this software brings are almost rare to have any other software can. In addition, Directory Lister Pro also supports adding the ability to print folders easily. Directory Lister Pro is the best app for a printer, this software also has a built-in context menu of Windows Explorer
- Easy selection of directories
- Three available outputs: text, HTML, and CSV
- Flexible choice of output columns
- Files filtering
- Heavily customized html and text output
- Fast file enumeration engine
- Available in several languages
- Printing of the listing
- Additional columns you can include when you print the folder list
- Print files in folder – further customization
- You can limit the file list by applying a filter for filename, date, size, or attributes.
- The command line interface is supported for automated listings that can be run from Windows Task Scheduler.
- Check folder size or find large folders
- Create a file list from many common sources
- In the folder list with many formats supported
- Print support files in the folder
- The filter and search folder has a large size
- Good support for both versions of Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Added Microsoft Excel as an output option.
- Zip archives are now also shown in the left tree when the ‘Treat archives as directories’ option is selected.
- Added support for ZIP64 archives.
- Date fields can now show dates since the year 1601 and not only since 1970.
- Directory Lister uses now SQLite database internally so it is possible to list more than 500,000 files also with HTML, text, and CSV outputs (and not only with Database output).
- Added option to filter directories by their total size or just the size of the directory itself.
- Added option to filter directories by file count or total file count.
- Added option to prefix file number with zeros.
- Speeded up reading folder selection on startup.
- Enable text tree also for directories not sorted by name.
- Added .m2ts to the list of recognized extensions.
- Added option to show milliseconds in file times.
- Added option to treat directory links (symbolic links and junction points) as directories.
- Added option to group folders at a specified level.
- Added displaying of the currently loaded configuration in the application title bar and the option to save it.
- Link shortcut overlays are now displayed in the tree when the “Use real folder icons” option is selected.
- The directories tree has now more space between icons.
- Recognize also older ID3v2 standards (ID3v2.2.0,ID3v2.3.0).
- Added option to save HTML Styles into the Quick HTML Style menu.
- Included the unrar.dll as a static library so it doesn’t crash on Windows 8.
- Added format specifiers for files, directories, and dates in the title line.
- Added option to append records to an existing table in database output.
- Added an additional option for hiding empty parent directories.
- Folder links (reparse points, junction points, symlinks) are not treated as folders to prevent endless folder loops.
- The hide empty directories option now works with tree display.
- Added Open Document Format properties
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more