iDealshare VideoGo 6.7.0 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
iDealshare VideoGo 6.7.0 allows you to convert media files to playback anywhere. This powerful movie converter can convert all video or audio formats for successful playback on all kinds of media players or portable devices such as; Windows Media Player, iTunes, Android, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface, Windows Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, Xbox, PlayStation, SanDisk Sansa, and Sony Ericsson Walkman.
The compatibility between different operating systems and multimedia playback software is extremely high so that any user can load any video without any trouble and hit the play button, regardless of the format and device used: an Android smartphone, a Windows computer, an iPad… This has cost years of development of drivers and attempts to standardize formats, but it looks like we’re finally getting somewhere.
However, converting multimedia files can still be necessary in certain cases, such as video editing or whenever we need a better or worse image quality. iDealshare VideoGo is a powerful video converter for Windows capable of converting all video or audio formats to be played correctly on all multimedia players or portable devices. While the program is easy to use, it can be overwhelming with all its fancy bells and whistles. The editing functions are seamless, and the finished product quality is almost always as good as the original file. I will say the only drawback iDealshare VideoGo has is that it does not improve the quality of the video or audio your download. For example, if you download a video in 480p. You won’t improve its quality by using this converter.
iDealshare VideoGo + License Key
iDealshare VideoGo + License Key can be considered the Swiss army knife of media conversion. At only a 17.31-megabyte download size, the program allows for a huge amount of funConvert HD, 3D, or SD Video in WTV, DVR-MS, WMV, ASF, ASX, AVI, DV, DV-AVI, DivX, Xvid, MKV, FLV, F4V, SWF, MXF, MVI, OGM, WebM, VP8, OGV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, MP4, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MJPG, H.263, H.264, RM, RMVB, MOV, M4V, QT, VOB, DAT, 720p/1080p AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TOD, MOD, Apple ProRes, R3D, Fraps video, BIK, Flip movies, AMV, TRP.
Convert audio files in MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, 3GA, Apple Lossless ALAC, CAF, FLAC, OGG, M4B, MKA, AAC, AC3, DTS, RA, RAM, APE, AU, AUD, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, MPC, QCP, SHN, TTA, PCM, AMR, AWB, VOC, VOX, MPC and more. Edit movie files like trim, crop, merge, split by chapter, rotate, compress video, increase video/audio volume, and add subtitle/effect/audio track/watermark.
The CUDA-based Video Converter will automatically detect your CUDA/ATI-enabled graphics card if your computer is with NVIDIA® CUDA™ and auto enables the NVIDIA GPU Acceleration. By enabling NVIDIA GPU Acceleration, the video conversion speed will be faster than other converters with Zero Quality LOSS! Batch conversion and auto shutdown are available. Functionality and utility for any seasoned video editor. Remember, this program has a small learning curve and will require a minimum of four hours to get the hang of it. It is safe to say that any negative review of the program will stem from the person’s overall lack of understanding.
iDealshare VideoGo + Activation Key
iDealshare VideoGo + Activation Key movie converter can convert all video or audio formats for successful playback on all kinds of media players or portable devices like Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola Droid. , LG, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface, Windows Phone, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Amazon Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, Nokia, Xbox, PlayStation, Xbox, PSP, PS3, Zune, Wii, SanDisk Sansa, Sony Ericsson, Walkman, etc.
Their software claims they can convert ARF (Webex recordings) to mp4., whereas Webex says that you can’t convert on Mac. http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/arf-to-mp4-converter-mac-windows.html Webex Tech Support says: I am writing regarding your web request. Unfortunately, you cannot convert.ARF files to other formats on MAC. The only option would be to use a Windows-running computer. The conversion of a WebEx recording to Windows Media Format or Flash format (ARF only) requires a Windows-based application. WebEx recordings can be played back on a Mac but cannot be converted on a Mac. So Idealshare is selling s/w that will not work on MAC for conversions, but they are claiming incorrectly and selling their video converter. When I asked for a refund, they didn’t respond at all, so my $50 was gone
iDealshare VideoGo is a massive All-in-One video/audio converter and editor with online functionality.
Also, keep in mind that even though there is a free trial. It is a timed trial. None of your converted videos can exceed the five-minute mark. This might not be very pleasant to some, as initially to me, but it was a decent test drive to convince me to buy. All in all, I think iDealshare VideoGo is perfect for anyone who knows a little something about video editing.
- Convert and edit video files of various formats
- Last updated on 09/21/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal badge_icon
- Also available on MacSuper VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card, or higher
- Convert all video or movie files to popular video formats in SD or HD.
- Convert video, music video to audio, or convert audio to another format.
- Download and convert online movies, music videos, and audio files.
- Convert video to streaming MP4 and MOV for uploading to video-sharing websites. Merge several videos
- files together, or join audio files into one;
- Adjust the video image brightness, contrast, and saturation;
- Set the video codec, resolution, size, bit rate, frame rate, and aspect ratio; set the audio codec, sample rate,
- bitrate, channels, volume, etc.
- Convert in over 50 different file formats.
- Convert both video and audio files.
- Download and edit functions.
- Multiple online capabilities
- Free Trial
- Trim video to only keep your favorite video segment by setting the beginning and end time of a video;
- Crop video to remove black bars or unwanted video scenes, and then set zoom mode to 16:9, 4:3, Full Screen or Keep Original;
- Split various music, audiobooks, podcasts, and videos into several clips by embedded chapter markers;
- Add subtitles in .srt, .ass, .ssa, .idx, .sub; add text or picture watermark; add effect for movie files;
- Flip video vertically or horizontally, rotate video 90°CW/CCW, rotate video 180°CW/CCW, rotate video 270°CW/CCW;
- Very easy to use. Simple layout.
- 5-minute trial version is misleading and untrue.
- Decreases size/quality of video &
- audio that it is converting from a .mov to a .mov file…not a true 1:1
- conversion as advertised & asked for in the option I selected.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10 or Windows® 11
- 1GHz Intel®/AMD processor or above
- 512MB RAM or more
- 30MB free hard disk space for installation
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 81GHz
- Intel/AMD processor or above. 512MB RAM or more. 30MB free hard disk space for installation. Super
- VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
How To Install?
- Open Windows 11 Start Menu.
- Then, open settings.
- Navigate to the Apps section.
- After that, navigate to the Default Apps section.
- Click on the category you want to set iDealshare VideoGo as the default app for – Audio.
- ConverterVideo Converter – and choose iDealshare VideoGo from the list.