Internet Download Accelerator 188.8.131.522 + Activation Key Free Download 2024
Internet Download Accelerator 184.108.40.2062 lets you noticeably increase the speed of file Download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP servers. If you wish to control the speed at which files are downloaded, you can set the parameters using the user interface. The unique and flexible technology that this download manager offers allows you to easily upload and download videos, music, and photos with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Install Internet Download Manager (IDM) to stop waiting for your downloads. You will be truly amazed at how fast IDM downloads your files. IDM will also repair broken and resume interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Our powerful download engine uses unique algorithms to receive Internet data in the fastest possible way. IDM will accelerate downloads at all times because of its innovative, dynamic file segmentation technology.
Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments download files dynamically during the download process, and it reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best possible acceleration performance. Our engineers have a lot of experience in download acceleration, and we have constantly improved this download engine.
Internet Download Accelerator + Serial Key
Internet Download Accelerator + Serial Key integrates seamlessly into Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, Maxthon, and all other popular browsers. We have developed browser extensions since 1999, and we have the best engineering solutions available today. IDM offers the installation of its extensions for Chrome, Firefox, old and new Edge, Opera, and other browsers.
Internet Download Accelerator effectively solves three of the biggest problems when downloading files: speed, resuming broken downloads, and management of downloaded files. Internet Download Accelerator lets you noticeably increase the speed of file Download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. The app resumes broken downloads from where it left off from both HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP servers.
Intercept downloads for Internet Download Accelerator: download a file or a group of files from the context menu. Download with Internet Download Accelerator* by clicking on any file link. Enable or disable browser integration from the extension menu, and set the minimum file size from the extension options. Thanks to Internet Download Accelerator, you’ll be able to speed up the download rates, no matter if you download by using HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP protocols.
Internet Download Accelerator + License Key
Internet Download Accelerator + License Key extension adds the ability to download using Internet Download Accelerator* specified file or group of files from the browser’s context menu. After installing the plug-in, a new section with the items “Download link” and “Download all links with IDA” is added to the context menu of Chrome.
Right-clicking on the link (example link), you will see a menu with 2 new items added: To increase usability, Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard.
That acceleration is achieved by splitting the file into several parts and downloading those parts at the same time so you will be able to have the file on your computer much earlier. It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, and others and can be automatically run whenever you copy a link to the clipboard. This innovative Internet Download Accelerator makes sure that your Westbyte JDownloader computer is always ready for action. It automatically updates itself and modifies the URLs automatically to ensure that your clients are downloading files at the right time.
Internet Download Accelerator will take the most out of your capacity, and you will be able to control the maximum bandwidth that it can use, so the rest of the programs you are running will be able to use the bandwidth, too. Finally, you can configure it so it will detect the file extension and store each file in a different folder depending on the file extension.
- intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable user interface;
- Download lists support with rich sorting options;
- multi-threaded Download;
- Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP servers;
- Scheduled operation, PC shutdown, sleep, or stand-by after completing Download; download categories;
- Work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before Download,
- option to download only files selected from an archive, option to check ZIP archives and recover corrupted files as well as option to unpack archives;
- Work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, the option to unpack archives;
Detailed log file for every Download;
- Site manager for passwords and download folder management;
- Download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web.
- Search for files, programs, archives, and documents in
- Smart Pause/Start. Ability to temporarily stop current downloads with the option to start them later in the same order and state;
- Rich options for tuning connection parameters HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP;
- Work behind HTTP and FTP proxy servers, support for NTLM, and NTLM proxy authentication.
- IDA can automatically detect and use your web browser’s proxy-server settings;
Support for FTP over SSL/TSL;
- Option to play streaming audio and video files while they are being downloaded.
- Automatic receipt of information about MP3 files when starting Download;
- The option of dragging selected text from a browser or another program onto the floating window.
- The tool will find links in the text and offer you to start downloading;
- Ability to drag download description text from other programs.
- Automatic insertion of the selected text on a page opened in IE into the download description.
- Search in the download list;
- The option of automatic synchronization of files on servers and your computer (auto-update);
- Checking downloaded files for updates (manually or automatically);
- Marking downloaded files as unread;
- Wide download list export/import options. Supported formats: .txt, .txtd, .lst, .urls, .ion.
Intellectual multi-section download.
- Internet Download Accelerator dynamically splits a file being downloaded into several sections and downloads all the sections at the same time.
- Automatically restarts Download when downloading speed decreases, which helps to avoid stoppage;
- Download speed control with automatic mode, making web surfing more comfortable.
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Vista (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Memory (RAM): RAM required 1.00 GB.
- Hard Disk Space (HDD/SSD): Free space needed 20 MB.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 or the latest.
How To Install?
- Open the Internet Download Manager website in your Internet browser.
- Type internetdownloadmanager.com into the address bar and press Enter or …
Click the Try Internet Download Manager for free button.
- This is an orange button at the bottom of the software information details on the website. It will…
- Double-click and launch the installer file on your computer. Find the installer file in your Download.