OkMap 17.8.3 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
OkMap 17.6.3 Full Version is very easy to use; you can use the data collected by GPS and combine all the necessary elements into a custom map that can be loaded into the navigation system. It has a well-organized user interface that makes it easy to add, edit, and save the needed data to create the maps. OkMap automatically sets altitude data and estimates travel time. It provides you with automatic routing and geocoding capabilities. You can organize your route by creating coordinates,
tracks, and tracks on your computer screen and uploading this data to GPS. OkMap Keys is solid, not your back. Redirect websites to HTTPS: “We have integrated HTTPS everywhere in all Internet browsers so that it always gets its bits through a secure pipeline.” Download the Brave Browser 64 offline installer now! Bits! Avoid pixel tracking and tracking cookies. “Have you ever noticed that someone is looking at it when you see an ad for something you bought a few days ago?
OkMap + License Key
OkMap is a powerful software for mapping, analyzing, and displaying GPS data. With this application, you can download digital maps online and even maps that you have purchased. It can also accept vector data in various formats and DEM data associated with postal information and terrain heights.
OkMap Keygen allows you to organize your trips using stations, icons, and routes and transfer that obedience to your desired GPS device. Automatically adjusts the height information of various parts and can estimate the operating time. It also provides functions that automatically allow you to navigate and provide geographic coordinates.
OkMap +Activation Key
OkMap Desktop is a feature-rich application that allows you to browse, change, and create maps for various outdoor activities. Many people choose a particular route before taking a vacation or starting some outdoor activity, such as hiking or family trips.
OkMap Desktop 14 Full Version is very easy to use; it is able to use the data collected by GPS and combine all the necessary elements into a custom map that can be uploaded to the navigation system. It has a well-organized user interface that allows you to easily add, edit, and save the data you need to make the maps you need.
OkMap Desktop Registration Code has numerous viewing options and can be zoomed in multiple modes from 1m / pixel to 100 km/pixel. OkMap automatically sets altitude data and estimates travel time. It provides you with automatic routing and geocoding capabilities. You can organize your way by creating waypoints, routes, and tracks on your computer display and uploading this data to GPS.
- Visualization of web maps for more than 70 servers (Apple, ESRI, Google, OpenStreetMap, USGS, …)
- Cadastral layers of Italy: buildings, lots, decoration, and zoning lines.
- Ability to add new custom web map servers
- Raster map display/calibration (30+ image formats) (video)
- Viewing vector maps
- Hybrid map display (raster + vector data)
- The ability to open multiple cards at the same time.
- 15 most used map projections
- Coordinate representation in degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, open location code,
- GeoRef, US National Grid, British Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish
- Grid, metric coordinates with customizable projections
- Database with approximately 3000 predefined forecasts for geographic regions
- Database with more than 700 data
- View 3D raster maps in Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Project management (metafiles)
- Full-screen map view
- Management of map plugins (icons, comments)
- Vector data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- Increase the status icons next to the timers for recording and streaming.
- Added white icons for dock headers.
- Added actual names for files when viewing LUT files
- Fixed media source, not closing the file when idle.
- Fixed some services incorrectly updating their server information in Windows.
- Fixed a bug where the multiscreen was not displaying correctly on macOS.
- Fixed a small memory leak.
- Removed the requirement for a playback buffer hotkey; there is now a button to record playback.
- GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
- File manager
- Select multiple objects with the mouse
- context menu (right mouse)
- Automatic information function
- Allows you to browse, change, and create maps for various outdoor activities.
- Very easy to use, it is able to use the data collected by GPS.
- Combine all the necessary elements into a custom map that can be uploaded to the navigation system.
- It has a well-organized user interface that allows you to easily add, edit, and save data.
- It has numerous viewing options and can be zoomed in multiple modes from 1m/pixel to 100km/pixel.
- Automatically sets altitude data and estimates travel time.
- It provides you with automatic routing and geocoding capabilities.
- You can organize your way by creating waypoints, routes, and tracks on your computer display and uploading this data to GPS.
- Import vector data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information.
- Create a map from scratch: With OkMap and natural information, you will create a fully functional electronic map with
- different views, points of interest, routes, etc.
- This PC software is a complete solution when it comes to creating electronic maps.
- Integration with Google Maps: a unique attribute that allows you to import vector information from
- Google Maps goes straight
- Upload / Download: all new GPS devices that are treated as mass storage devices + Brauniger IQ series, DeLorme PN20 /
- 30/40, Garmin, GlobalSat DG-100 / DG-200 / BT-335, Holux M-241,
- Magellan, MiniHomer, MTK logger, NaviGPS GT-11 / BGT-11, SysTraq Venus, Wintec WBT-100/200
- NMEA navigation: all GPS devices compatible with the NMEA 0183 protocol
- Compatible operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Required memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk space required: Requires 20 MB of free hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or newer.
- Administrator rights
- Supported Formats:
- Images: ECW, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, and many others.
- Download maps: GFW, JGW, PGW, TFW, BPW (world archive); ECW (Earth Resource Mapping – a map with UTM projection
- is automatically georeferenced); KML / KMZ (Google Earth, Garmin custom maps); JNX Birdseye (one level, small maps);
- GeoTiff; OziExplorer; CompeGps; GPS
- TrackMaker; RMap; MBTiles; OruxMap; gpstuner
- Save maps: GeoTiff; world archive; Garmin custom maps; KML/KMZ; JNX Birdseye; OziExplorer;
- OruxMaps; TomTom map overlays; gpstuner
- Mosaic Maps Garmin custom maps; KML, KMZ, JNX, OruxMaps, TomTom, and OkMap overlays
- Vector data: SHP, DBF (Esri shapefile); DCW (digital world map)
How To Install?
- First, uninstall the previous version completely using IOBIT Uninstaller.
- Once extracted, the zip file installs the program as usual.
- After installation, do not run the program.
- Always read the readme file.
- Copy and paste File into c/program files.
- After installation, start the software.
- Enjoy the full version now.
- Please share this. Sharing is always a concern!