Foneazy MockGo 5.1.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
Foneazy MockGo 5.1.2 is an iOS15-compatible Windows utility that can effortlessly spoof the GPS location on your iPhone or iPad device. This easy-to-use application offers a wide array of built-in services, making it a desirable premium product not only for home users but also for businesses that can offer valuable service to their customers. Instantly teleport your iPhone’s GPS location to anywhere in the world.
Getting full control over the GPS location that your iPhone is beaming to the internet can be not only an important security matter but can also help users prevent apps from tracking their movement and using that data for marketing purposes. Another popular use case scenario for GPS spoofing is gaming! Many popular games, such as Pokemon Go, use geo-location to serve users with new in-game elements, forcing users to regularly move across their real-world environments, walk between popular real-world locations, and even entice users to visit distant locations. This all changes with Foneazy MockGo, which can effortlessly spoof smartphone location.
Foneazy MockGo – iPhone GPS Spoofer offers several ways to control the exact GPS positioning. To start, the app can instantly teleport a phone to any location in the world. More advanced users can take advantage of built-in tools for realistic spoofed movements with routes picked on a real-world map, move between multiple map destinations, customize speed for walking, cycling, or driving, manipulate travel speed with variable acceleration and deceleration, customize cycle times, and pause at any time. The app even allows users to take direct control over their GPS location by automatic single-click waypoint movement, keyboard control, joystick control, and import/export routes via GPX files.
Foneazy MockG +License Key
Foneazy MockG +License Key: you can start by simply entering the address, or GPS coordinates that you want to connect to. Once this step is completed and the connection is established, compatible apps will detect your device as being located in the previously mentioned place. Alternatively, you can try the one-stop or the multi-stop modes to check if they are better suited to your needs. A special mode involves loading a GPX track and having the app simulate its route without any additional effort on your side.
Numerous utilities can later detect the spoofed location of your iOS as being the real one, such as WhatsApp, Pokémon GO, Facebook, Snapchat, Tinder, WeChat, and so on. Since many of these are banned in certain countries, MockGo can help you circumvent the restrictions. Change GPS location virtually on iOS devices in 1 click. You can plan a route on the map to move along with customized speed. This location changer works with location-based apps such as AR games, social platforms, etc.
MockGo is easy to set up and use. Check out the steps below to understand the installation process of MockGo and how you can change your location. To start, download the app and follow along to the easy setup. Once the app loads on the iOS device whose GPS location you wish to spoof, click the “Start” button.
Foneazy MockG + Activation Key
Foneazy MockG + Activation Key screen of a map will open up with the option to search locations on the top left. This is where you will enter the area or region where you want to be transported. Enter the location or coordinate here and press “Go.” A pop-up opens up where you have to click “Move Here” to confirm moving to the entered location. Now, your new site has been set, and you can test the spoofing on any app that has a map, such as Google Maps.
You can use it to simulate GPS movement along a specified route at a specified speed with the option to pause the movement at any time. As such, MockGo is an ideal tool to use when playing location-based AR games like Pokémon Go. It is also one of the best ways to access geo-restricted apps and content on iOS devices.
- Advanced users can take advantage of features such as multi-device control, history records, favorite lists, and direct customer support.
- Foneazy MockGo can be used on any modern iOS device; no jailbreak is needed!
- The app offers a free TRIAL period, after which users must purchase a premium license tier that ranges from one month of usage to a one-time purchase lifetime plan.
- Numerous web resources can only be accessed from certain geographical regions.
- If you want to use your iOS device to open such content, you can try spoofing your location using specialized tools, such as MockGo.
- The graphical interface of this application is intuitive and user-friendly, and it promptly informs you that you need to connect your iOS device to the computer using its compatible USB cable.
- Also, you need to make sure your device’s screen is unlocked.
- The utility supports a wide range of models, such as iPod, iPad, and iPhone, running the most popular iOS flavors.
- Depending on your preferences, you can choose one of the available spoofing methods provided by MockGo.
- Teleport mode: Change GPS location on any iOS device to anywhere instantly.
- One-stop and multi-stop modes Simulate GPS movement with customized routes,
- like walking, cycling, or driving speed.
- Joystick for precision: With the joystick,
- you can easily move forward, reverse, left, or right using the arrows on the screen or the W, A, S, and D keys on the keyboard.
- GPX file support Import a GPX file into the program and follow a real-time route virtually — ideal for playing location-based games like Pokémon Go.
- Historical records It saves all the historical spots you have been to.
- You can re-select these spots as your destination or clear them.
- Get access today!
- Fake location of multiple devices simultaneously.
- MockGo comes packed with a bunch of features you wouldn’t want to miss out on!
- By allowing you to spoof your location,
- it not only allows you to land anywhere in the world but also enables you to move around with the smooth and simple joystick.
- Furthermore, it allows for more natural movements with the aid of 360-degree movement.
- Think of it as traveling anywhere you want in an augmented world of wonders!
- You can also import GPX files and simulate a route through the app.
- When it comes to pricing and availability, MockGo has got you covered! Customers can pick any of them based on their needs and goals.
- All the plans enable you to spoof the GPS location of 5 devices and 1 PC/Mac.
- The plans are reasonably consistent, and you can enjoy the premium features provided across all of them with the added option of deciding the tenure of your package.
- The 1-month, 3-month, and 1-year plans can be canceled at any time, and to sweeten the pot, they come with auto-renewal.
- Aside from this, you can also opt for the Lifetime Plan, which is a one-time purchase.
- MockGo is an exceptional app when it comes to spoofing the GPS location of your device;
- however, it, too, has a few shortcomings.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- From downloading the app to setting it up and using it, the whole process requires minimal effort from the user.
- Not only can you transport to a different location, but you can move across the map as well.
- It is user-friendly, simulates realistic movements, and offers a multi-device interface.
- Apps like Pokemon Go can easily detect this tool.
- You have to use a USB capable since the app does not allow for WIFI connections.
- The app is not backward compatible. macOS versions older than 10.10 will not be supported.
- When you’re having trouble, it’s hard to reach customer service.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install?
- This is a complete MockGo guide. From here, you’ll learn:
- How to teleport the GPS location to anywhere in the world
- How to simulate one-stop movement
- How to simulate multi-stop movement
- How to use the Joystick feature
- How to import the GPX file
- More features: cooldown timer, realistic mode, multi-device control…